Bad Taste is a 1987 film about a small New Zealand village that is invaded by aliens in order to harvest human beings for their intergalactic fast food franchise, but who are repelled by a four-man paramilitary force.
Film Taglines of Bad Taste
One thing the aliens hadn't counted on was Derek, and Dereks don't run!
Watch out Aliens... ... here comes Derek!
The Bastards Have Landed!
Crumb's Crunchy Delights.
Human meat for intergalactic hamburgers
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger