Barton Fink is a 1991 film about a newly successful New York playwright in the 1940s who accepts an offer to write movie scripts in LA, and finds himself with writer's block when required to do a B-movie wrestling script, the only relief coming from a traveling salesman living next door.
Film Taglines of Barton Fink
Between Heaven and Hell There's Always Hollywood!
There's only one thing stranger than what's going on inside his head. What's going on outside.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger