Billy Madison is a 1995 film about a hotel heir who goes back to school, first through twelfth grade, two weeks per grade, to inherit his father's company.
Film Taglines of Billy Madison
Billy Madison's Going Back To School ... Way Back!
To Inherit His Family's Fortune, Billy Is Going Back To School ... Way Back!
There's A New Name For Dumb.
A Comedy About An Overwhelming Underachiever.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger