Bridget Jones's Diary is a 2001 film, based on the 1996 book of the same name.
Film Taglines of Bridget Jones's Diary
It's Monday morning, Bridget has woken up with a headache, a hangover and her boss.
Uninhibited. Uncensored. Unmarried.
For anyone who's ever been set up, stood up or felt up.
Aloof. Unavailable. Ice queen. – Aloof. Unavailable. Ice queen. – Aloof. Unavailable. Ice queen. – quite fancy a snog though...
All women keep score... Only the great ones put it in writing.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger