Crocodile Dundee is a 1986 Australian comedy film about an American reporter who goes to the Australian outback to meet an eccentric crocodile poacher and invites him to New York City.
Film Taglines of Crocodile Dundee
From the Australian Outback to New York City, Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee is about to survive in a different kind of Jungle.
He's survived the most hostile and primitive land known to man. Now all he's got to do is make it through a week in New York.
There's a little of him in all of us.
The Wizard of Auz hits The Big Apple!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger