Clerks is a 1994 film about two clerks: one who works in a convenience store and the other in a video rental store.
Film Taglines of Clerks
Just because they serve you doesn't mean they like you
A very funny look at the over-the-counter culture.
"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" - Dante
This Job Sucks
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger