Destry Rides Again is a 1939 film about an unscrupulous saloon owner who has his town's sheriff killed and appoints the town drunk to replace him, thinking he will be easy to control. Instead, he enlists the aid of the son of a famous lawman to help him bring law and order to the town.
Film Taglines of Destry Rides Again
They make the fighting sinful west blaze into action before your eyes!
THE GREATEST CAST EVER CORRALLED for a frontier drama like you've NEVER seen in all your born days!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger