Dirty Harry is a 1971 film about a San Francisco cop with little regard for rules, but who always gets results, tracking down a serial killer who snipes at random victims.
Film Taglines of Dirty Harry
You don't assign him to murder cases - you just turn him loose.
Detective Harry Callahan. He doesn't break murder cases - he smashes them.
Dirty Harry and the homicidal maniac. Harry's the one with the badge.
Do you feel lucky, punk?
With his .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, Dirty Harry wipes out crime to hell.
Clint Eastwood is "Dirty Harry". And boy, does he get all the dirty jobs.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger