Driving Miss Daisy is a 1989 film about the relationship between an elderly Southern Jewish widow and her African American chauffeur, reflecting the changing times from 1948 to 1973.
Film Taglines of Driving Miss Daisy
The comedy that won a Pulitzer Prize.
The funny, touching and totally irresistable story of a working relationship that became a 25-year friendship.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger