Elmer Gantry is a 1960 film about a con man and a female evangelist selling religion to small town America.
Film Taglines of Elmer Gantry
If there was a dollar to be made - Gantry would make it... If there was a soul to be saved - Gantry would save it...
"You're all sinners... You'll all burn in hell!"
Tell 'em, Gantry... save 'em from sin... lead 'em to salvation... tell 'em about everything - but not about your whiskey and your women!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger