Fargo is a 1996 film about an inept car salesman's attempted crime falls apart due to his and his henchmen's bungling and the persistence of a pregnant police officer.
Film Taglines of Fargo
Small town. Big crime. Dead cold.
A homespun murder story.
A lot can happen in the middle of nowhere.
An ordinary place, an extraordinary thriller.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger