Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a 2008 American comedy film about a music composer who is devastated when his television star girlfriend of five years leaves him for someone else.
Film Taglines of Forgetting Sarah Marshall
From the guys who brought you "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" and "Knocked Up"
The ultimate romantic disaster movie
When Peter got dumped by his girlfriend, he wanted to get as far away as possible. Apparently... so did she
A comedy about getting dumped, and taking it like a man.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger