Across the Universe is a 2007 Academy-award nominated film musical based on The Beatles songbook and set in the 60s England, America, and Vietnam.
Film Taglines of Across the Universe
All you need is love.
From director Julie Taymor comes the most original, exhilarating, spectacular, groundbreaking motion picture of the year.
They lived without rules. They loved without fear. But as the world changed, so did they.
Within the lyrics of the world's most famous songs, lives a story that has never been told. Until now.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger