After Hours is a 1985 film about an ordinary word processor who has the worst night of his life after he agrees to visit a girl in Soho whom he met that evening at a coffee shop.
Film Taglines of After Hours
What if that date you thought would never end, didn't?
When it's after midnight in New York City, you don't have to look for love, laughter and trouble. They'll all find you!
What is the very worst night you ever had...?
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger