Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery is a 1997 film about a 1960s hipster secret agent who is brought out of cryofreeze to oppose his greatest enemy in the 1990s where his social attitudes are glaringly out of place.
Film Taglines of Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
If he were any cooler, he'd still be frozen, baby!
Frozen in the 60's... thawing spring '97, baby!
Debonair. Defiant. Defrosted.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger