Away from Her is a 2006 film about a man coping with the institutionalization of his wife because of Alzheimer's disease who faces an epiphany when she transfers her affections to another man, a wheel chair-bound mute who also is a patient at the nursing home.
Film Taglines of Away from Her
It's never too late to become what you might have been.
The ultimate love story.
Sometimes you have to let go of what you can't live without.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger