High Noon is a 1952 film about a marshal who finds that his town refuses to help him when he is compelled to face a returning deadly enemy.
Film Taglines of High Noon
The story of a man who was too proud to run.
When these hands point straight up...the excitement starts!
Simple. Powerful. Unforgettable.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger