Honeymoon in Vegas is a 1992 comedy film about a couple who finally decides to tie the knot in Vegas, but a wealthy gambler arranges for the man to lose $65K in a poker game and offers to clear the debt for a weekend with his fiancée.
Film Taglines of Honeymoon in Vegas
A comedy about one bride, two grooms, and 34 flying Elvises.
A comedy about one bride, two grooms, and a wedding party you won't believe.
It's a love that's All Shook Up!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger