Mommie Dearest is a 1981 biographical drama film about the abusive and traumatic upbringing of Christina Crawford at the hands of her adoptive mother, screen queen Joan Crawford.
Film Taglines of Mommie Dearest
To my darling Christina, with love...Mommie Dearest
The meanest mother of them all...
Meet the biggest MOTHER of them all!
The greatest role of her life...was her life.
Faye Dunaway is Joan Crawford, a star...a legend...and a mother...The illusion of perfection.
One thing is certain: You'll never look at a wire hanger the same way again!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger