New York, New York is a 1977 musical-drama film about an egotistical saxophone player and a young singer who meet on V-J Day and embark upon a strained and rocky romance, even as their careers begin a long uphill climb.
Film Taglines of New York, New York
The war was over and the world was falling in love again.
A love story is like a song. It's beautiful while it lasts.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger