Ninotchka is a 1939 film about a stern Russian woman sent to Paris on official business who finds herself attracted to a man who represents everything she is supposed to detest.
Film Taglines of Ninotchka
M-G-M's Laugh Riot!
Don't Pronounce It . . . See It !
In Moscow they planted medals on her bosom . . . in Paris they planted kisses on her cheek . . .
"It's only human to kiss!"
The picture that kids the commissars!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger