Oh, God! is a comedy film about an unassuming supermarket manager named Jerry Landers who is chosen by God to spread His message despite the scepticism of the media, religious authorities, and Landers's own wife.
Film Taglines of Oh, God!
"It's true. People have trouble remembering My Words. Moses had such a bad memory I had to give him tablets."
Anybody who could turn Lot's wife into a pillar of salt, incinerate Sodom and Gomorrah and make it rain for forty days and forty nights has got to be a fun guy.
It's an almighty laugh!
Suppose—Just Suppose—God Told You To Spread The Word?
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger