Planes, Trains and Automobiles is a 1987 film in which two strangers, each desperately trying to get home for Thanksgiving, meet up and are forced to travel together in order to reach their destination.
Film Taglines of Planes, Trains and Automobiles
What he really wanted was to spend Thanksgiving with his family. What he got was three days with the turkey.
Pack in the laughter!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger