Primal Fear is a 1996 film about an altar boy who is accused of murdering a priest, and the truth is buried several layers deep.
Film Taglines of Primal Fear
Sooner or later a man who wears two faces forgets which one is real.
Don't believe everything you see...
Maybe you like
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger