Racing Stripes is a 2005 adventure/comedy movie.
Film Taglines of Racing Stripes
His stripes made him an outcast. His heart made him a hero.
Cheer 'til you're horse!
Kiss my tail!
He's the wrong sort of horse with the right sort of friends.
A tail for the whole family.
His fans are real animals.
Goose, the wise guy!
Reggie, he knows what’s worth he’s crowing about!
Tucker, small pony, big attitude!
Franny, the mother of all cheese heads
Lightning, He knows a winner when he smells one!
Stripes, a zebra who thinks he’s a racehorse!
Buzz and Scuzz, the fly by night crowd!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger