Real Genius is a 1985 comedy about two brilliant students that head a team of young geniuses developing a laser for what they believe is a class project.
Film Taglines of Real Genius
When he gets mad, he doesn't get even... he gets creative.
MEET CHRIS KNIGHT, THE EINSTEIN OF THE '80'S. He can turn the simple into the simply amazing, and now he turns revenge into high comedy.
It's yet another in a long series of diversions in an attempt to avoid responsibility.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger