Rear Window is a 1954 film about a photographer, laid up with a broken leg, who spies on his neighbours from his apartment window and becomes convinced one of them has committed murder.
Film Taglines of Rear Window
Suspense of screaming proportions!
See It! - If your nerves can stand it after Psycho!
The most unusual and intimate journey into human emotions ever filmed !
It only takes one witness to spoil the perfect crime.
Seeing isn't always believing.
In deadly danger...Because they saw too much!
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger