Southland Tales is a 2007 film, set in the near future of an alternate history, that is a portrait of Los Angeles and a comment on the military-industrial news-tainment complex.
Film Taglines of Southland Tales
Have A Nice Apocalypse
This is the way the world ends.
The future is just like you imagined.
This is the way the world ends - Not with a whimper, but with a bang.
Warning: you are entering a domain of chaos.
The Internet is the Future. The Future is Just Like You Imagined.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger