The World's Fastest Indian is a 2005 film that tells the life story of New Zealander Burt Munro, who spent years re-building a 1920 Indian motorcycle — a bike which helped him set the land-speed world record at Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats in 1967.
Film Taglines of The World's Fastest Indian
Based On One Hell Of A True Story
The extraordinary true adventure of Burt Munro from Down Under
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger