They Live by Night is a 1948 film noir about an escaped convict, injured during a robbery, who falls in love with the woman who nurses him back to health, but their relationship seems doomed from the beginning.
Film Taglines of They Live by Night
Cops or no cops I'm going through!
"We're in a Jam!"
Desperate... Hunted... Yet so in love! This is their story... The one the screaming headlines never told!
The headlines screamed their crime... but they told only half the story. Would YOU give these kids another chance?
"WE'RE IN A JAM! You're crazy to stick to me... but I'd rather die than let you go!"
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger