True Romance is a 1993 film about a man who marries a hooker, accidentally steals cocaine from her pimp, and tries to sell it in Hollywood, while the owners of the coke try to reclaim it.
Film Taglines of True Romance
Stealing, Cheating, Killing. Who said romance is dead?
Not since Bonnie and Clyde have two people been so good at being bad.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger