UHF is a 1989 film about a hapless dreamer who suddenly becomes in charge of a rinky-dink UHF television station and turns it into the most popular channel in town.
Film Taglines of UHF
TV as it was meant to be seen. In a movie theater.
A lot of TV stations have forgotten what "quality" means. But not Channel 62. They NEVER knew what it meant.
It's crazy. It's zany. It's hysterical. It's TV according to "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger