Wet Hot American Summer is a 2001 satirical comedy film about the last day at a fictional Jewish summer camp in 1981, before closing for the summer.
Film Taglines of Wet Hot American Summer
High Times. Hard Bodies. Soft Rock.
It was the last day of summer camp. It was the first day of the third week in August.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger