Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? is a 1966 film adaptation of the 1962 Broadway play of the same name by Edward Albee about a bitter erudite couple.
Film Taglines of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
You are cordially invited to George and Martha's for an evening of fun and games.
The Violet-Eyed Venus Becomes a Boozing, Tired, Greying "Virago"
Drop in for Drinks and Brace yourself.
- Rocky II
- The Italian Stallion is back!
- Part Man. Part Machine. All Cop.
- Reservoir Dogs
- Let's get the job done.
- Don't give away the ending
- Lost in Translation
- Everyone wants to be found.
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- We are not alone.
- Blade Runner
- Man has made his match.
- Heroes don't come any bigger